Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

So let’s continue what we have successfully done with JA Sulfur pre-release bug threads.

A new demo version has just been updated with all the bug fixes we can find (IE6,7,8, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Maxthon, Google Chrome) a few minutes ago.

We upgraded JA Lead to Joomla 1.5.12 version.

We are going to roll out the download soon, please report any bug you can find so that we can provide a necessary bug fixes.

Thank you very much for you contribution.

moverton Friend

Awesome Design!

TomC Moderator

Where is the “ecommerce” feature/function in the demo ??

scotty Friend

Hung this is not really a bug as such but it is something that really annoys me about some of the JA templates with the large slideshow….

The slideshow always loads last. The page appears and you just start to read the main text and then everything drops 2 inches when the slideshow appears. It’s extremely annoying.

Can’t the slideshow place holder be made to load with the rest of the template or something?

hcharly Friend

Very nice template. 🙂
    But where is the login form? I can’t find it.
    -Charles

Hung Dinh Friend

scotty;135189Hung this is not really a bug as such but it is something that really annoys me about some of the JA templates with the large slideshow….

The slideshow always loads last. The page appears and you just start to read the main text and then everything drops 2 inches when the slideshow appears. It’s extremely annoying.

Can’t the slideshow place holder be made to load with the rest of the template or something?[/quote]

Thanks Scotty,
    The next one will be different. You can unpublish the module anyway

Very nice template. 🙂
    But where is the login form? I can’t find it.
    -Charles

You can turn it on to the left via Admin

hcharly Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 135268 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can turn it on to the left via Admin</blockquote>

I didn’t download it. Not yet. 😉
    “Login form” probably designed for side columns.

For some people, the position of the “login form” in a template may be important while making a template choice. That’s why I was thinking it may be helpful to enable it in the demo.

Thanks for your reactivity.
    -Charles

TomC Moderator

tcraw1010;135186Where is the “ecommerce” feature/function in the demo ??

How about not skipping over MY question, eh ??

>:(

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum