Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Theme 1: Basic

View the higher resolution HERE

Theme 2: Bonus Classic Interface

Theme 3: Bonus Modern Interface

Theme 4: Dirty Dark Blue

Theme 5: Dirty Dark Green

Theme 6: Dirty Dark Orange

Theme 7: Dirty Dark Pink

Theme 8: Dirty Dark Red

Theme 9: Light Blue

Theme 10: Light Green

Theme 11: Light Orange

Theme 12: Light Pink

Theme 13: Light Red

mfcphil Friend

Do you have to have a gap at the left??? Seems like an awful lot of space going to waste….

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

mfcphil;137843Do you have to have a gap at the left??? Seems like an awful lot of space going to waste….

Yup. True. Lots of space seems to be going waste.

May be some module options can be created from Body below, leaving the guy with newspaper undisturbed.

Arvind

jay973 Friend

To me it looks like Lead and Sulfur were mixed up and then a huge gap was added to the left, I was hoping for a bit more but in fairness I think the August template will allow the team more time for creativity.

Cheers,

J.

bennitos Friend

Not impressed myself, wont use this one.

Ps. Hung who is MOCA im sure you ment MONA 🙂

mfcphil Friend

<em>@bennitos 137859 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not impressed myself, wont use this one.

Ps. Hung who is MOCA im sure you ment MONA :)</blockquote>

Thanks I have corrected the Name 😉

wiery Friend

Yeah I was thinking the same thing… MOCA:confused: Just a slip of the keys I’m sure. I actually kind of like the new template. Probably could use an option for a third column on the left though.

mayke Friend

Another repeated JA fancy not function.

we2solutions Friend

Hi Hung,

Seems that nothing new and didn’t impressed me much.we had great templates previously.please provide good templates that attract people much and use extentions more..from next month we can see what will happen:cool:

Thanks

nefar Friend

Uh Yeah, /Yawn

didima Friend

oh no, please dont say this is the next templates here

TomC Moderator

I’m thinking that, perhaps, there should be a contest amongst the JA Membership (especially the ones who complain the most about the designs) to submit mock-ups of a proposed design that they would (finally) find acceptable. The membership can vote on the submissions and, if at all feasible, perhaps the prize can be the design being developed into an actual template here on JA.

Whataya think?

I mean, I always see “nothing new … yawn … i don’t like it” … but rarely do I see any offering up any constructive suggestions for what wouldn’t make you yawn.

😎

nefar Friend

I think JA should hold a fanboy contest though I don’t think anyone would be able to compete with you Tcraw.

bennitos Friend

I was just about to say that the complainers where not the only people who are getting quite predictable 😉

Think the whole point of a topic like this is also saying what you think about it, i dont like this one so i say so.

If they release one i think is good i will be the first one to scream its great aswell.

scotty Friend

Actually I really like this one. Would make a really nice blog site.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

This topic contains 48 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  kgp 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum