Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Important Note: The final released template can be different, some of the design elements can be changed to meet Joomla template requirements

Theme 1: Basic

View the higher resolution HERE

Theme 2: Blue

Theme 3: Orage

hanifahmed Friend

Well done Hung and Team!

I’m now tempted to go back to and older project of mine and change the template to this one – it looks like a perfect fit!

Not the best template for the everyday business – but other’s will prosper from it!

Well done mate.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear Hung,

This looked good to me till yesterday and was planning to use it somewhere, but after watching JA Sulphur preview, i am more enthusiastic for JA Sulphur. Everything seems to be going on time for may. Great efforts, waiting for demo.

regards

arvind

hanifahmed Friend

Isn’t one of these going to be for June?
    Sulfur by the looks of things

TomC Moderator

<em>@hanifahmed 128570 wrote:</em><blockquote>

I’m now tempted to go back to and older project of mine and change the template to this one – it looks like a perfect fit!
    </blockquote>
    Boy do I know THAT feeling . . . not necessarily with this template, but in general.

:((

cyberaxis Friend

This is so sweet.

theprofessor Friend

Very nice…looks fun! Not sure if I can use this for anything, but I can definitely imagine some niche’s that would like it.

zagor33 Friend

Very good design, but in the footer I would take the clouds.
    You are the best.

wooohanetworks Friend

You should name this template JA ERICA II and keep the Beryl for some other one…it really matches to be a JA ERICA II.;)

VisiGod Friend

Looks cool 🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

wooohanetworks;129120You should name this template JA ERICA II and keep the Beryl for some other one…it really matches to be a JA ERICA II.;)

It has been released now. But Erica can not be compared with this one 😀

joeyjonson Friend

Hi Hung,
    Good job with this template. I was just about to download it when I previewed the JA Sulphur template in black! Any idea of a release date as I have a project in mind for it.
    Joey

dasaiz Friend

CSS Validates Check it ?

URI : http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_beryl/templates/ja_beryl/css/template.css
    1326 #form-login .button La propiedad -moz-border-radius no existe : 5px
    1328 #form-login .button La propiedad -webkit-border-radius no existe : 5px
    1356 #ja-search .inputbox La propiedad -moz-border-radius no existe : 5px
    1359 #ja-search .inputbox La propiedad -webkit-border-radius no existe : 5px
    1507 .clearfix Propiedad no válida : display inline-block no es un valor de display : inline-block

What success?

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 130296 wrote:</em><blockquote>It has been released now. But Erica can not be compared with this one :D</blockquote>

<blockquote> By a coincidence, a member did comment that it really matches to be a JA Erica II when pre-viewing our design concept. At your first glance, color themes of the two designs might lead to a familiar feeling, but JA Beryl differs from many perspectives.</blockquote>…………………..:D

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@joeyjonson 130314 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any idea of a release date as I have a project in mind for it.
    Joey</blockquote>

Who hasn’t??????????????:cool:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  amejat 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum