Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Update 13 May: [ Live Demo ]

Update 7 May:

• Update Blog page preview with JA Login
    • Add new Video page preview

Good day Friends,

We will release a responsive Joomla template for Churchs and Charity – JA Charity this month. You can build websites for Church or Charity organisations with elegant design and multiple custom pages like Special Sermon page, Events, Gallery, Store and Donation pages.

JA Charity will have following features:

• Joomla T3 Framework
    • Integrated Bootstrap 3
    • Fully responsive
    • Support Megamenu
    • Support Joomla e-commerce solution – Virtuemart
    • Support Joomla Donation extension – Joom Donation
    • Support Acymailing – Joomla extension for newsletter and email marketing

Sneak Peek 1: Home Page

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Church Page

Sneak Peek 3: Blog Page

Sneak Peek 4: Event Page

View the higher solution Here

Sneak Peek 5: Gallery Page

Sneak Peek 6: Special Sermon Page

Sneak Peek 7: Store Page

Sneak Peek 8: Video Page

***Please note that all sneak peeks above are subject to change as the template’s implementation continues. So watch out! There will be more to add. If you have any proposals or suggestions on the template, please feel free to drop a line down below. We’d love to know.

tfosnom Friend

Dunno of too many Churches that have shopping carts, maybe sermon repositories selling sermons but not any churches I attend or minister in

Phill Moderator

Charities often do sell a lot of stuff and this could be good for them ShannoN

jp Friend

Very very excited!!!!

Do have a few suggestions

The event page will this be like all the other events pages in previous templates, limited because it only works with articles created date, or will we see a complete event component… start and end dates options, locations etc. Honestly the normal article events pages is just to limited, and a waste of time

The sermon page, will this only be videos embedded on the page or will there actually be a download option for the audio? Maybe incorporate JA AVTracklist. Will you be able put sermons in categories for different pastors? not all sermons are recorded on video and not all churches or listeners has the bandwidth to upload or download a full video sermon (well in south africa our bandwidth is very expensive)

We use a cart on our website for the sole reason people can order the sermons on hard copy free of charge. so i like the option

Maybe a location page, especially one that can take more than one location for the churches/charity that has more than one venue

Currently we are using JA Music as church template, a lot of the right stuff is there but to much customization needed.. if you can take a few functions from that template this will be an awesome awesome template

Great stuff!
    Regards
    JP

art3 Friend

Good morning, Will we K2?
    JA Masshead (with image) Also as an option.
    JA Content Slider, JA Login.

In menu-top it would be good as an additional option.

Attached is an example of how we could have our Header.

Do not keep me any logo Template with a focus, where you can see in larger size.

Thank you.

1. home
    exlemor Friend

Hi Hung,

I am not trying to be negative but with Uber being out – this Template Design does not seem innovative in any way…

It feels that you are just recycling a previous concept with a few visual changes…
    and there is nothing new or interesting or cool in this template.

Where is the innovation found in JA Uber, JA Decor, JA Apollio, JA SmashBoard, JA Fixel, JA Lens…

I’m sure innovation is NOT easy but it is what makes coming to Joomlart worth it !

This Charity theme is like 30+ other Template Club websites from you or other clubs… very disappointing 🙁

And please stop only supporting VirtueMart and include Hikashop, and other shops….
    I haven’t done a site in VM in 4 years…

Thanks,

Emmanuel.

[P.S.: I hold a current paid license but under each client name]

exlemor Friend

Hi Hung,

I am not trying to be negative but with Uber being out – this Template Design does not seem innovative in any way…

It feels that you are just recycling a previous concept with a few visual changes…
    and there is nothing new or interesting or cool in this template.

Where is the innovation found in JA Uber, JA Decor, JA Apollio, JA SmashBoard, JA Fixel, JA Lens…

I’m sure innovation is NOT easy but it is what makes coming to Joomlart worth it !

This Charity theme is like 30+ other Template Club websites from you or other clubs… very disappointing 🙁

And please stop only supporting VirtueMart and include Hikashop, and other shops….
    I haven’t done a site in VM in 4 years…

Thanks,

Emmanuel.

[P.S.: I hold a current paid license but under each client name]

Hung Dinh Friend

@jptromp:
    <em>@jptromp 471979 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very very excited!!!!

The event page will this be like all the other events pages in previous templates, limited because it only works with articles created date, or will we see a complete event component… start and end dates options, locations etc. Honestly the normal article events pages is just to limited, and a waste of time

The sermon page, will this only be videos embedded on the page or will there actually be a download option for the audio? Maybe incorporate JA AVTracklist. Will you be able put sermons in categories for different pastors? not all sermons are recorded on video and not all churches or listeners has the bandwidth to upload or download a full video sermon (well in south africa our bandwidth is very expensive)

We use a cart on our website for the sole reason people can order the sermons on hard copy free of charge. so i like the option

Maybe a location page, especially one that can take more than one location for the churches/charity that has more than one venue

Currently we are using JA Music as church template, a lot of the right stuff is there but to much customization needed.. if you can take a few functions from that template this will be an awesome awesome template

Great stuff!
    Regards
    JP</blockquote>

Thanks for your compliment and suggestion!

Regarding support for JA AVTracklist, our developers will examine and consider for integration, and I will keep you all posted.

Cheers,

Hung Dinh Friend

@jptromp:
    <em>@jptromp 471979 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very very excited!!!!

Great stuff!
    Regards
    JP</blockquote>

Thanks for your compliment and suggestion!

Regarding support for JA AVTracklist, our developers will examine and consider for integration, and I will keep you all posted.

Cheers,

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@art3 471997 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good morning, Will we K2?

Do not keep me any logo Template with a focus, where you can see in larger size.

Thank you.</blockquote>
    @art3

– JA Charity doesn’t have K2 Component.
    – JA Masshead (with image) will be support as an option.
    – There will be support for JA Login on the top right of the main menu.
    – JA Content Slider is not necessary because JA Charity use JA ACM with option support for slider function.
    – The concept of JA Charity is focused on the logo (as seen). You can have custom support for the larger size of the logo.

FYI,

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@art3 471997 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good morning, Will we K2?

Thank you.</blockquote>
    @art3

– JA Charity doesn’t have K2 Component.
    – JA Masshead (with image) will be support as an option.
    – There will be support for JA Login on the top right of the main menu.
    – JA Content Slider is not necessary because JA Charity use JA ACM with option support for slider function.
    – The concept of JA Charity is focused on the logo (as seen). You can have custom support for the larger size of the logo.

FYI,

jp Friend

Awesome!

But it must not be linked to a user like in JA Music as this limits displaying in different subcategories

I like the thumbnail part of the sermon page. Maybe when there is audio via JA AVTracklist there can still be a thumbnail. it will look good!

jp Friend

Awesome!

But it must not be linked to a user like in JA Music as this limits displaying in different subcategories

I like the thumbnail part of the sermon page. Maybe when there is audio via JA AVTracklist there can still be a thumbnail. it will look good!

pedrox Friend

I do not understand why K2 got out of JA Charity and Uber. Dk2 could solve a lot of problems…

And JA Charity does not seem very different from Church theme… i even thought they were the same!

k2joom Friend

Remember, the template will still work if you install K2 and a K2 template over ride can be created to make it fit into the template style.

Simon
    K2Joom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  tom_laan84 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum