Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Is it possible, on the webside with Ja_nuevo template to do “Pricing table” with the same efect as Ja_appolio template?
    I mean , create an article with the the content of “pricing table” with animated effect of scaling?

thank you in advance for any suggestions

TomC Moderator

I am certain it is possible . . . but it will require some custom modifications to the JA Nuevo template in order to get it to function properly. Unfortunately, such is beyond the scope of normal Technical Support.

However, you can definitely post your request on JoomlArt’s SERVICE REQUEST section.

dzidzuridza Friend

Thank you for replay but I get answer from SERVICE REQUEST : “Due to overload, we are not accepting custom work request.”:((

TomC Moderator

<em>@dzidzuridza 467781 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for replay but I get answer from SERVICE REQUEST : “Due to overload, we are not accepting custom work request.”:((</blockquote>

ugh . . . okay . . . . then you can try posting your project onto something like JOOMLANCERS

dzidzuridza Friend

I will try to create some inovation . Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dzidzuridza 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum