Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I am very new to Joomla and Joomlart so this may be feature that already exists. If, so then I apologize.

I would like an easy way to print a hardcopy (or PDF or a OneNote page) of ALL of the current parameters of every template, component, module, plug-in, etc that is being used in my site, including all of the nested ones that you have to manually expand to see.

I am just learning Joomla and Telineiii at the same time and it would be VERY useful to print out a “book” that had every setting listing. I can then search for things more easily, restore an “accidental” change to its original satte and make my own personal notes on what each setting does.

Also, I cannot seem to find a single place on the Joomlart site where I can quickly go and see and read a description of each control parameter and what it does. Am I missing something/

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mfayette 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum