Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, I want to place an Articles- Category Modul in JA Resume Home Page like _JA Moviemax Featured Videos _module so i set the all options as in JA Moviemax Documantation but module dont work as Moviemax Featured Videos.

How can i handle it. (You can see this module in my homepage above the photos module.)

Regards.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The module from a different template does not behave same because the PHP,CSS, and js code is not defined for this module in JA resume template.
    You have to create the files for this module in JA Resume.
    Open /templates/ja_moviemax/html/mod_articles_category and see how it is coded for JA movie max template. Now create an override in JA resume, add new style code for this module in Resume template.
    If you are not much aware of custom works I suggest you hire a developer for such customizations.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The module from a different template does not behave same because the PHP,CSS, and js code is not defined for this module in JA resume template.
    You have to create the files for this module in JA Resume.
    Open /templates/ja_moviemax/html/mod_articles_category and see how it is coded for JA movie max template. Now create an override in JA resume, add new style code for this module in Resume template.
    If you are not much aware of custom works I suggest you hire a developer for such customizations.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum