Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I discovered an incorrect job of Rasite template version 2.5. It turned out that when we set the main menu to “slide” mode of submenu. It is only in IE8 browser with primary mouse cursor moving to main menu does not fill a field of submenu. When the secondary – fills present. Template version 1.5 does not error. Can do to resolve the problem?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

Could you post URL of site you’re working on here? and please tell me more details of which menu type you’re using, if possible, some screenshots of this issue will be better.

serg0265 Friend

http://www.rao.ru
    But we went around the problem: when a visitor uses a IE8 browser, the main menu does not appear with slide mode but instant appearance. But this is not good.
    I give a screenshot of your Rasite demo version http://floomby.ru/s1/cat6t/full, which also works with an error. It should, but does not have a white fill. Just a piece looks at the top. :confused:

Saguaros Moderator

Did you try with other computer? cause I view our demo and your site well in IE8

serg0265 Friend

We tried on all computers in multiple offices and companies.

serg0265 Friend

We set up and configured your rasite 2.5 quickstart and set up option of submenu appears – SHIFT. In the demo you don’t have a this feature. Only appearance. So here it is impossible to verify. SHIFT work correctly in version 1.7.

Saguaros Moderator

HI serg0265,

Did you make change in mega.js file? cause I see this code:
    [PHP]if (Browser.name == ‘ie’ && Browser.version == 8) {
    this.options.slide = 0;
    }[/PHP]
    This prevent menu from sliding in IE8. Please try to remove this and see what’s going on.

Regards.

serg0265 Friend

It is desirable to do so. Since the site is working. This piece allows you to avoid the mistakes the absence of background shading menu. Or we can agree on a short time off.

Saguaros Moderator

That means you need to keep that piece. And let me know if you need further assistant.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum