Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I need help.
    After making my website manually in 2.5 and following the quickstart template styles I encounter a problem not solved.

Items that are within the module are displayed TECNO HD (which is FREE WALLPAPERS in the original template) to two columns if they are inserted in the top menu.
    Should not be, only appear to a column.
    Can you tell me what to do to display in two columns, as shown in the first picture?
    You can see an example with the first two articles of this section.
    thank you very much

The web is: http://www.altadefinicion.org

1. 1
    2. 2
    Sherlock Friend

Hi drdig,

When you clicked to open the first item on this module you would see that it’s opened on a page with two columns layout and if you take a look at the menu section you would see that the actived menu is CINE EN CASA, also in the back-end you have assigned the CINE EN CASA menu to display in a two columns layout.

On the other hand when you click to open the second item on that module you would see it’s opened in a three columns layout and the actived menu is the Home menu item.
    That’s the different, the CINE EN CASA menu item is referring to the first item (or referring to the category that contain the item)
    to get an item is opened in a three columns layout you just need to create a menu item that refer to it and remember do not assign the Tecno HD module to display under that menu item.

I hope you got the ideal and you can do it by yourself !

drdig Friend

Thanks for the explanation, but do not do what he says and I do not understand English very well Google Translator and the translation is not accurate. Can you help?

drdig Friend

I tried to do what I explained but I find it impossible.
    However, I remind you what I want is to open the article in TWO COLUMS.

Can you help?

Sherlock Friend

Hi drdig,

can you let me know what you did step by step ?
    I am always ready to do it for you but this is simple and I think you should do it by yourself so you can learn from it.

n6rej Friend

dig please work with Dat on solving this… he’s one of our devs

n6rej Friend

alright they say a pic is worth 1k words so lets try this…

as you will see by the arrows, its controlled by the “layout” so, go to your template config-profile and choose “body-left+right” as you desktop layout.
    All this is covered in the wiki ( see my signature ) Its a document you really are going to want to become intimately familiar with.

1. 2012-03-18_0823
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum