Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

HI

I have installed the latest version of JA Extension manager and was hoping to update my JA job board to 1.4.6 through JA Extension manager. However, I have encountered the following error after clicking on ‘Update now’

Errors occured during upgrading, please fix them fist
    Mysql path is not configed
    Mysql Dump path is not configed
    Local repository path is not configed

Please take a look at it and let me know where am I going wrong. My admin details are already available with you.

Thanks
    Nishant

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@nishunb 186271 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI

I have installed the latest version of JA Extension manager and was hoping to update my JA job board to 1.4.6 through JA Extension manager. However, I have encountered the following error after clicking on ‘Update now’

Errors occured during upgrading, please fix them fist
    Mysql path is not configed
    Mysql Dump path is not configed
    Local repository path is not configed

Please take a look at it and let me know where am I going wrong. My admin details are already available with you.

Thanks
    Nishant</blockquote>

Hi guy,

Kindly refer to this guide http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Extensions_Manager/How-to for configuration carefully and accurately.

kutu Friend

I also have same problem.. And i applyed all of them according to guide.. What should i do?

——————–

OK i solved it..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kutu 13 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum