Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I install quickstart Ja Medicare, but I change “Make A appointement” module inside

<p><a class=”btn btn-secondary” href=”index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=173&catid=9″>Make An Appointment</a></p>

to

<p><a class=”btn btn-secondary” href=”index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=173&catid=9″>Nous Contacter</a></p>

I save but in front I lost the icon in responisve

I make a mistake ????

Best regards
    Bullitt

1. jamedicare
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    In your screeenshot its showing the icon. I am not sure which method you are using to change the icon .
    take a look on the solution given in this thread.
    Check my suggested answer in #10 .

If still issue remains PM me your working site url so i can check it on your site .

bullitt Friend

Hi,
    I did a second print screen with your demo at left and my website at right
    I’m speaking about icon in circle for make a appointement, on my website when I rescale the windows the icon never appear ….

Best regards

Best regards
    jeff

1. jamedicare
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not able access you site back end with the details that you sent .
    Please try the code below

<a class="btn btn-secondary" href="/index.php/en/make-an-appointment"><i class="fa fa-comments-o"></i><span>Make An Appointment</span></a>

First set Editor to None from Global configuration and add the above code , Change the name and link as per your need .

Let me know if it helps.

bullitt Friend

Hi pankajsharma

Thnaks for the info I disable Editor and now it s working

I think I will use JCE

Best reagrds
    jeff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bullitt 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum