Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I build my web from a scratch. I have a slideshow and 2 custom modules on my web. I put slideshow position on ja slideshow, custom modules on ja tabs position and ja tabs module on user5.

Slideshow is ok, but on user5 position, appear these messages

{jatabs type=”modules” animType=”animNone” style=”” position=”top” widthTabs=”120″ heightTabs=”30″ width=”100%” height=”auto” mouseType=”click” duration=”1000″ colors=”10″ module=”ja-tabs” }{/jatabs}

On Quickstart, tab is ok, what wrong then? How to fix it?

PS: I used Joomla 1.5 on localhost.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Sugiarto.

damian Friend

Enable your ja tabs plugin

plutoww Friend

Hello, im having the exact same problem. Tried enabling the ja tabs plugin, but when I went to the Plugin Manager I couldnt find it. I then tried to install it but was told that it was already instald.

Please help,
    Thanks

emonzon Friend

<em>@plutoww 119319 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, im having the exact same problem. Tried enabling the ja tabs plugin, but when I went to the Plugin Manager I couldnt find it. I then tried to install it but was told that it was already instald.

Please help,
    Thanks</blockquote>

go into your plugins folder via ftp or cpanel, whatever your hosts use. Look for /plugins/content/jatabs
    Delete the folder and re-install in Joomla cpanel.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  emonzon 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum