Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I have a problem with logout redirection page.

I have installed quick start and set logout redirection page to home page. Then login with administrator username.

After login, there are 2 ways to logout
    1) Click Logout on User menu or
    2) Press Logout button (under Greeting message)

If I logout with no 1, everthing is ok, but if logout with no 2, logout goes to home page, but home page only shows ja news contents. banner and every modules on right position (main menu, key concept, & custom module) disappear.

So, how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
    Regards,
    Sugiarto.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi sugiarto,

I am sorry but i could not find this issue.
    Please send me your admin account via PM to i could check this issue.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi sugiarto,

I am sorry but i could not find this issue.
    Please send me your admin account via PM to i could check this issue.

sugiarto Friend

Hi JA Developer,

Thanks for your reply, I am sorry, can’t send you admin account because don’t have hosting yet, still build on localhost:((

But I sent 3 screenshoots :
    1) HomePage.jpg -> Screen shoot of Home Page before Login
    2) LogoutButton.jpg-> Screen shoot of Home Page after Login and location of Logout Button
    3) AfterLogout.jpg-> Screen shoot of Home Page after Logout

You can see on AfterLogout.jpg, all modules on right possition disappear.

Regards,
    Sugiarto

1. HomePage
    2. LogoutButton
    3. AfterLogout
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi sugiarto,

In administrator, go to extensions -> module manager to edit login module.
    In the edit page, select Logout Redirection Page dropdown to — Select item — .

When you logout, the server will return current page. If you set logout redirection page to home page, when you logout, the system will return link index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage

sugiarto Friend

Hi JA Developer,

I have already done that before posted my first question. Attach is parameter I set in mod_login, but the result is still not ok, just as screen shoot on AfterLogout.jpg

Regards,
    Sugiarto.

1. mo_login
    Anonymous Moderator

please change Home to — Select item — in Logout Redirection Page dropdown because the link of home is index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage. When you logout, the system will return this link and it is not the main page.

sugiarto Friend

I have tried this one too. Only worked if, after login user does not move from home page. If user move to Layouts page, by clicking Layouts menu, then, when Logout, it was not redirection to home page.

Regards,
    Sugiarto.

Anonymous Moderator

have you deleted cache yet?

Else please try to upload your code to a server and then send me your url, admin account so that i can fix this issue.

sugiarto Friend

Hi JA Developer,

I never enable cache in mod_login or browser.

I will rent web hosting soon and when it is settle, I will send you url and admin account, thanks anyway.

Regards,
    Sugiarto.

sugiarto Friend

Hi JA Developer,

I have tried my problem in a real web (already rent a web hosting). No such problem exist, everything is ok. Just know that testing in localhost on localdisk and testing on the internet could have different result.

Thanks anyway for your helps.

Regards,
    Sugiarto.

Anonymous Moderator

Dear sugiarto,

if possible, please send me your admin account so that i could find your issue.

sugiarto Friend

Hi JA Developer,

The case is already solved, you don’t have to find an issue anymore:)

Thanks,
    Regards,
    Sugiarto.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sugiarto 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum