Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi all, we’re experiencing problems surfing megamenu between the diferent menu levels. The problem in Chrome is low, but in IE is dramatic.

When pointing with the mouse to any item on Menu Level 2 which has song items, automatically appears in the right a new cascade window with the song items (Menu Level 3). That’s ok. The problem is when you try to slice the pointer from level 2 to level 3, because often, in IE very often, when the pointer leaves level 2 to entry level 3, the whole level 3 cascade window disappears.

Find attached a screenshot, and even you can check it on my site

Thanks for your help

jcs

1. error_menu
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I tried to test with your mention but i could not duplicate your mention, i only saw your site loading very slow, please check it again.

jcsanjurjo Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 343210 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried to test with your mention but i could not duplicate your mention, i only saw your site loading very slow, please check it again.</blockquote>

Hi @ninja Lead, I know the site loading is slow, is a test environment, but please, note that if you slice the mouse slowly from level2 menu window to level3 menu window, in the moment the pointer reaches the border of level2 menu window, level3 menu window disappears.

Please go to this menu CLIENTES (lev1) > CASOS DE EXITO (lev2) > CUNE…. (lev3) set the pointer on CASOS DE EXITO (lev2) and try to slice slowly the pointer to CUNE…(lev3) and you’ll realise as the level3 menu window disapperars.

Thanks for your help

jcs

jcsanjurjo Friend

Hi @ninja Lead,

Could you had a look at this Megamenu problem?

Thanks for your help

jcs

Ninja Lead Moderator

I fixed the problem mega menu on your site. Please check it again.

jcsanjurjo Friend

Thank you @ninja Lead, now is working perfect 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jcsanjurjo 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum