Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello guys,

ran into a problem. After almost a year without any problems, my site began to experience some weird issues. It began a few weeks ago when my hosting provider claimed that the site was using excessive bandwidth. They upgraded me to a higher bandwidth package and the site began to work really slow and I was unable to login to the administrator panel to add new articles and when I was I couldn’t post them because the text editor field disappeared (see attached image). After more complaining they said that there is nothing wrong on their side and that the developer of the template is at fault, which lead me here. 🙂 Any ideas or suggestions?

1. Screen-Shot-2017-03-08-at-10.16.58-PM
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have to set the error report to Maximum from Global configuration to check the error.
    Also check the default editor in Global configurations and make sure the editor plugins are enabled on site.

Hope it helps

slavicfamily Friend

Thank you! What puzzles me is the fact that nothing has been changed in the setting. Everything was working fine one day and the next it doesn’t work.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!
    Maybe you did some changes or updates that create the issue. You can check the issue with my suggestions.

Regards

slavicfamily Friend

I tried. It didn’t work. Hosting company claims it’s an issue with developer.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    slavicfamily Friend
    slavicfamily Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Teline is not admin template? how can i post an article on admin panel using JA teline?
    Its Joomla template on admin side.
    Here you can see the issue if from Editor http://prntscr.com/ei4mmo
    You can change the editor from global configuration and check it again.
    I do not have permission to check it on admin side.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum