Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, when i use the rsgallery2 it load the prototype.js and it conflict with slidemenu.js and the top menu slide menu not appair… i tried also drop menu and other but its same… i want use the lightbox function that have rsgallery… if i rename prototype function the slidemenu appair but obviously lightbox not work… How i can fix this??

There was also another problem, that rsgallery and slidemenu load same javascript motools and for this lightbox not work… but i fixed deleting the motoolsv1.11 version of ja corona. Rsgallery and corona have same 1.11 version. But this is fixed.

The problem then is the prototype, because lightbox work, but when it work, menu disappear. I want that menu work and also lightbox… can someone help me?

Sherlock Friend

Hi.
    Your problem is very difficult, you shouldn’t use RS gallery with that template

carlet83 Friend

i think the problem isnt Rsgallery, but this template is incompatible with all lightbox then?? Because ALL lightbox use prototype….

I cant change a template, but is very bad to have a template that is incompatible with lightbox….

Menalto Friend

If its the lighbox that uses prototype is for the gallery its easier to convert it to use mootools instead.

carlet83 Friend

How Menalto???

carlet83 Friend

Hey Menalto are u present?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  carlet83 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum