Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have just uploaded the Zite quick start using a new database.
    I have been able to install the sample database for the “Blog sample database”, but it is impossible to install with the “Default sample database”.
    If I try to install with the “default sample database”, then the screen to upload the database, is still running and running without giving any error message, but do nothing (I let run the whole night, instead of the blog sample database which installs as usuals in a few seconds). The site with “Blog sample database” works fine after installation.

how to install is with the “Default sample database”?

Is there any special indication to add in the .htaccess in complement to what would be needed for the upload of the “blog sample database” to activate/enable other modules?

Thanks
    yves

yfb01 Friend

Despite the fact the initial test of the php version indicated 5.4 in the joomla installation process (via the quickstart), my .htacces was still configured with 5.3.
    after modifying my .htaccess with php version to 5.4, then the installation of the default sample database went through.
    so it is solved.
    🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear that :p and let me know if you need further helps.

Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum