Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have installed and update my website with the shopping template. Love the reusult but have few problems.

With Firefox on Mac everything is perfect but not with safari and apparently with Iexplorer(i don’t have IE6 or IE7).
    I have erased form the template image the banner in the corner right(the one about 20% discount) and the one on the left(your logo…).

With Firefox everthing is fine, but with IExplorer and Safari it show a cross(mage missing), please how can I remove the cross….

Also it seems to be a bit slow, just let me know how to do, and if it is also slow with Internet explorer.

bigrk Friend

You should post this question in the template that you are using forum.

ShannonN Friend

bigrk;19676You should post this question in the template that you are using forum.

He’s using shopping cart II a free template I think? anyway I’d suggest a PM to instantinlaw ( Bill) he’s our resident virtue mart guru

Cheers ShannonN

instantinlaw Friend

Hi
    I’m not sure what look you are going for, but it looks fine in IE7. To speed up your site I recommend Page_Cache. Do a search on joomla.org for the download.
    Thanks for the plug Shannon. 🙂

ShannonN Friend

instantinlaw;19716Hi
    I’m not sure what look you are going for, but it looks fine in IE7. To speed up your site I recommend Page_Cache. Do a search on joomla.org for the download.
    Thanks for the plug Shannon. 🙂

I think the OP has a Mac and is using Iexplorer ( not IE) etc there was a link to a Mac browser checker page somewhee ?

instantinlaw Friend

ShannonN;19737I think the OP has a Mac and is using Iexplorer ( not IE) etc there was a link to a Mac browser checker page somewhee ?

Hey Shannon,
    Here is a link to a very useful site that will give you a screenshot of your site on about 20 diffrent browsers, including older ones like IE5 etc. http://browsershots.org/

bigrk Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 19781 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey Shannon,
    Here is a link to a very useful site that will give you a screenshot of your site on about 20 diffrent browsers, including older ones like IE5 etc. http://browsershots.org/</blockquote>

I use this site all the time. When using it there is a time setting that I set at 4 hours and always get my results. The default is 30 minutes and doesn’t always work. After submitting you request bookmark that page this is where your results will show.

TomC Moderator

Holy Cow – What an awesome site. Never knew about it.

Wish it was able to automatically suggest ways to fix things in certain browsers (like p.o.s. IE6 and below).

😀

instantinlaw Friend

I think I’ll post a list of my most usefull links for everyone to enjoy. 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum