Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I want the next two modules, Language Switcher and Login and Register, located in topbar-r position.

If the order of the modules is: 1. Language Switcher 2. Login and Register, the result is shown in image 1.

If the order of the modules is the opposite: 1. Login and Register 2. Language Switcher, the result is shown in image 2.

The right placement of the two buttons in module Login and Register has to look like the one in image 3. What should I do to achieve the desired placement?

I have read all the relevant threads in the forum, but they didn’t help me find a solution.

Please help me solve this problem.

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. modules-positions
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the credentials of your site: URL, admin info so I will check for you.

rabbito Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

You can try adding this css rule:

div#mod_improved_ajax_login-229 {
        width: 220px;
        margin-top: 10px;
    }

It will look like this: http://prntscr.com/gs6b3u

rabbito Friend

The css rule fixed the problem with the login module (image 1).

But a new problem appeared. When I reduce the window in width the login module covers JACM "What’s new" (image 2).

1. image-1
    2. image-2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This due to the responsiveness of this 3rd party module – ajax login module, seems that it doesn’t support responsive layout

At this moment, you can use Media Queries to define style for specific screen: https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/css/#grid-media-queries

For example, with small screen:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
      div#mod_improved_ajax_login-229 {
        width: 220px;
        margin-top: 10px;
     }
    }
    rabbito Friend

The problem is solved.
    I used the following css rule:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    div#mod_improved_ajax_login-229 { display: none; }
    }
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rabbito 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum