Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When using the contact form in Ja Nerine for joomla 1.5 it shows no Thank you for your e.-mail message.

In the language file the en-GB.com_contact.ini and the nb-NO.com_contact.ini it shows correct information.
    THANK_MESSAGE=Thank you for your e-mail.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR E-MAIL=Thank you for your e-mail.

But it does not show up at all. we realy need this so we can track, and measure conversion rate for our clients. It only applies to this
    template.

Does anyone have a solution.

Regards Powder

khoand Friend

Hi,
    I don’t understand what you mean clearly. Could you explain more details? A snapshot with your annotation is very helpful to help me understand your problem.

powder Friend

Hi

When a person wants to contact us here:
    they fill out the form and click on send. When you do that it normally shows a “thank you for your reply”. On tne Ja nerine template this does not work, and the person that contactet us does not know if the message has been sendt or not.

Regards Powder

1. thank-you
    powder Friend

Hi

When a person wants to contact us here:
    they fill out the form and click on send. When you do that it normally shows a “thank you for your reply”. On tne Ja nerine template this does not work, and the person that contactet us does not know if the message has been sendt or not.

Regards Powder

khoand Friend

My nerine works normally. I need your ftp and backend information to find down what happened. Could you give them to me?

jooservices Friend

Hi,
    I tried to access
    http://www.advamland.no/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=27
    and get 404 problem.
    Could you please double check ?
    Thanks
    Viet Vu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum