Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I have my bussiness site and I have a problem. My site is based on Joomla 1.0 and on (as you know) JA_Corona template. So… I can simply change for com_frontpage menu link the description, that template then shows (in right menu). But the problem occurs, when i try to do the same for other Components, such as fireboard etc. The problem is that, when you link that component no additional parameters are shown in right window. So i can’t change the Menu image or add a description. The temporary fix was with static links to components so I could atleast add the image, but still the description is missing (not to mention, when the Forum is selected, it still shows the Home menu). >:(

Any solutions?

alsatisa Friend

Hehehe… no answer after three days… it’s that big problem?

erwinderuiter Friend

I also post a problem on 3 december 2008, and still no answer…. (http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/alternative-text-read-more-in-ja-corona/)

alsatisa Friend

It really is strange, to create a template, which has a menu that looks good with images, but it doesn’t work for most components (fireboard, docman etc.). These really should have a fix :/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alsatisa 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum