Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The JATHUMBNAIL is not working for me on the FrontPage nor the Blog Category/Section Page…. Actually it works for the articles tha comes with the quickstart in the demo section….

Any Ideas???

Thanks,

Nguyen Hong Friend

Hi ecoxport,

Please kindly give me your live url so that I could have a closer look on the issue.

ecoxport Friend

http://www.ecoxport.com

Login: joomlart
    Password: joomlart

Nguyen Hong Friend

Dear ecoxport,

I checked on your site, I found that the thumbnails are still working fine. But some cases, you fixed size of the image. Please remove them. See attached my image for more detail.

Note, please change joomlart account on your site, it would be dangerous for your site.

Good luck 🙂

1. www.ecoxport.com_
    2. www.ecoxport.com_2
    ecoxport Friend

Sorry for my imcompetence but I dont seem to get it…. The image in your last reply are to LowRes and I cant see the circuled part…..

I performed this steps…

1.- I Edited the Image in photoshop to the size of the Demo Section Image: 190x190px
    2.- I created the article again from scratch

And nothing

Do I have to create the {jathumbnail} in the article, since I see in the Demo Sectio articles are not created…

Well, you can log in with the username and password I gave you to the admin area ecoxport.com/administrator

And check it out…

Thanks in advance…

Saguaros Moderator

Dear ecoxport!

The problem happed because you used the “style” property inside the img tag of this image to fix it’s size, now pls you re-edit this article and remove the following code:
    [PHP] style=”width: 190px; height: 190px; float: left;”[/PHP]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum