Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

i have installed the ja_mageia template on a 1.5 Joomla system.

And i have problem with images in the left main menu (missinig the arrow) and the go top button, see the attachment

This is a example how it should look

I have installed the same on a joomla 1.0.15 and it`s all good. But i want to use the new 1.5 version of Joomla.

Have someone the same problem??

Menalto Friend

Check in the backend for the main menu module if there is a suffix added to that module. I think origially it is that when you install Joomla.
    For the Go to top image, is this just in IE7 or all browsers? Do a quick check that the image is in the images folder.

yuominae Friend

The Go to top is just in IE7 not visible. I have check and the right image is in the right folder.

Could you please explain a little more this “main menu module if there is a suffix added to that module”

Menalto Friend

In the admin panel go to Extensions>Module Manager>Main Menu,press the tab called Advanced Parameters and check that you dont have anything written next to this: Module Class Suffix.

yuominae Friend

There was written _menu, i have remove it but these doesn`t solve the problem 🙁

jmelcher Friend

I’m having the same problem… just downloaded the template and the menu icons (arrows) do not show… I can see the placeholder where it should be, but no image is displaying. Have verified the Menu/Module class suffix is empty in the Advanced Parameters.

Any ideas?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jmelcher 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum