Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I cant install the extensions from here automatically. how do i install them manually? where do i have to upload them???

Thank you, i tried it the last 2 days.

Cheers

Roland

marigny Friend

Hi soulroll,

what Joomla Version is install and what extensions do you want to install? URL ?

Plz post more informations so you get faster an reply.

soulroll Friend

hi, of course… how can i forget that 🙂
    joomla 1.5.3 and got the erica template or now i wanna change, but anyway… i dont know how to install manually the modules like the login or newsflash..

thanks

marigny Friend

There are two ways:

1.) If your Joomla 1.53 is a new installation (you have no content) then you can delete it. After them you install the Quickstart package. So your side looks 100% as the Demo and all extensions are automatically installed.
    I think its the best way.

2.) The second way If you have content and you didn´t want to delete your Joomla installation,is to go to the download section. Download the JA Erica 1.5 extensions.zip to your Desktop. Then doubleclick on the folder and extract it.
    Now you have a folder with two moduls (janewslight zip and login zip ). Go to backend and there you can install both moduls. Don´t forget to enable them and config the positions. You find them in the describtion of JA Erica.

soulroll Friend

thanks, maybe ill try the new instalation. but i tryied to install them manually too and it didnt work.
    i went to the backend and to install but where should i upload it to. because if i upload it to the module file and put the url in to install it from there it comes that no instalation file found….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  soulroll 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum