Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    at this website, The labels of the JA ACM fields is not appearing as expected..

they only shows the constants..

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You are using A Third party component in For modules . Kindly check it with default Joomla module manager .
    Modules are designed with default Joomla components .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You are using A Third party component in For modules . Kindly check it with default Joomla module manager .
    Modules are designed with default Joomla components .

brenot Friend

Sorry, but this issue, this post has nothing to do with the Advanced Joomla Managem

its abou the LABELS of the JA ACM fields…..

They was like this before I install the Advanced Joomla Manager, and still bad with the plugin disabled…

brenot Friend

Sorry, but this issue, this post has nothing to do with the Advanced Joomla Managem

its abou the LABELS of the JA ACM fields…..

They was like this before I install the Advanced Joomla Manager, and still bad with the plugin disabled…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its due to using the Advance Module manager . I disable the component and its working fine . All label are showing at my end .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its due to using the Advance Module manager . I disable the component and its working fine . All label are showing at my end .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum