Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi all, I’m having problems with JA Zite template when enabling sh404SEF module.

When sh404SEF is enabled, after surfing 4 or 5 pages on the site, seems to lose the template. Please see the images below,

For the home page

or a single article page

I put the parameter Development on Site > Global > Server > Server Settings > Error Repporting, and get the following messages

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /myABSpath/plugins/system/jasocial_feed/jasocial_feed.php on line 63
    Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with that of JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /myABSpath/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512
    Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /myABSpath/plugins/system/jagooglemap/jagooglemap.php on line 46
    Strict Standards: Declaration of multiboxClass::getHeaderLibrary() should be compatible with that of JAPopupHelper::getHeaderLibrary() in /myABSpath/plugins/system/japopup/multibox/multibox.php on line 18
    Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /myABSpath/plugins/system/k2/k2.php on line 306
    Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /myABSpath/plugins/system/k2/k2.php on line 27
    Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /myABSpath/plugins/system/k2/k2.php on line 44
    Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /myABSpath/plugins/system/k2/k2.php on line 46
    Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /myABSpath/plugins/system/jatypo/jatypo.php on line 55
    Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /myABSpath/plugins/system/k2/k2.php on line 120
    Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /myABSpath/plugins/system/k2/k2.php on line 125 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /myABSpath/plugins/system/k2/k2.php on line 132
    Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /myABSpath/components/com_k2/sef_ext/com_k2.php on line 99
    Strict Standards: Non-static method JSite::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /myABSpath/components/com_k2/sef_ext/com_k2.php on line 109
    Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplication::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /myABSpath/includes/application.php on line 539
    Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /myABSpath/components/com_k2/sef_ext/com_k2.php on line 28
    Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /myABSpath/components/com_k2/sef_ext/com_k2.php on line 31

I don’t know if it is relevant but the messages are almost the same when sh404SEF is disabled or enabled

Have been talking with Anything Digital (sh404SEF developper) and after analysis they say that is a template problem. They suggested to upgrade joomla as well as JA T3 Plugin, and that is what I have done, without success. Now I’m Joomla 2.5.8 and JAT3 2.5.7 and the behaviour is the same than before.

Find attached a file with html code (home + debug messages) of the home page

Thanks in advance for your help

Please, if you enter the site with the admin credentials and make some change, please share here with all of us because this site is not the production one, I’ve to apply later the changes in the production site

Thanks again

1. error_home
    2. error_article
    1. Home.doc
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Jcsanjurjo,

I enable sh404SEF without using htaccess file and it works properly.

Kindly check again and confirm the same.

Regards

jcsanjurjo Friend

Hi @her0, I’m sorry but this trick didn’t solve problem.

Please see attached screenshots recorded some minuts ago

In order to reproduce the error, click 8, 9 or even 10 times in diferent pages of the site. Probably could be a flooding problem ???

Your help will be deeply appreciated

Thanks in advance

1. e1
    2. e2
    3. e3
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Jcsanjurjo,

I have checked your site many times and as I can see front end of your site is working well without problem.

You should clear cache on your browser or use other browser to check again.

Regards

jcsanjurjo Friend

Hi @her0, I did what you suggested and the problem still persist.

Please see the screenshots of the home page with Chrome once cache was cleared, and even with IE

Please, is not a problem with my computer, I request to test my colleagues in order to reproduce the problem and everyone has de same behaviour after surfing de site 9-10 clicks

Please, We’ll appreciate your help in this issue. No idea how to solve, how to debug …

Thanks in advance @her0

1. e5
    2. e4
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Jcsanjurjo,

I found the problem on your site with sh404 component(3rd party). I have disabled sh404 component and switch backup SEO joomla’s default(Search Engine Friendly URLs, Use URL rewriting, Adds Suffix to URL), Your site runs properly

About problem error “Strict Standard”: Development on Site > Global > Server > Server Settings > Error Repporting (Development), we have been released new version fix this error. You need to upgrade it from JA Extenions Manager and new version K2 component(3rd party).

Regards

jcsanjurjo Friend

Hi @her0 and any other colleagues,

Unfortunatelly the website in which I’m currently working doesn’t run as expected. I upgraded JA Extension Manager (now 2.5.3), upgraded as well K2 (now 2.6.2) and Strict Standard errors persist. The worst thing is that the template problem still isn’t solved

I’m having de same problem than allways, please see my previous screenshots, the template seem to lose the layout. Something is going wrong when loading the template. Now, even when sh404SEF is switched off the problem persist.

Even I installed the website in another hosting service and account in order to discriminate a error coming from hoster due to php restrictions or something else, but the problem is the same. Nothing changes when I change the hoster

Well, now I’m having a serious problem because my customer is becoming very upset. Please any help on your side will be deeply appreciated

HeR0 Friend

Hi,

I tried many times to check your site on my computer and my colleagues but can not see layout issue as you mentioned. I recorded a video, please look http://www.mediafire.com/?kat26xemkzk72ug.
    I’m wondering that the internet speed is reason causing this error.

Regards

jcsanjurjo Friend

Hi @her0, it seems that the problem were the version of the JA_Zite template. I was working with the 1.0.0 stable, and yesterday I realised that there is a 1.0.2 available. Well, I installed it and seems that the problem doesn’t exists more. Thanks for your help

In any case, could be interesting for Joomlart customers, to have an option to be subscribed to products, so, anyone can be notified of a new version, and decide if install or not.

Thanks again for your help

HeR0 Friend

Hi Jcsanjurjo,

Yes, thank you for reporting. Now, you can check latest version of our product via Joomlart Extensions Manager component or via http://update.joomlart.com .

Thanks,
    Regards
    <blockquote>In any case, could be interesting for Joomlart customers, to have an option to be subscribed to products, so, anyone can be notified of a new version, and decide if install or not.</blockquote>

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum