Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author

<em>@bruces 201797 wrote:</em><blockquote>My requirement is unchanged:

1) If an image is inserted before the Read More tag in an article, it should appear along with the Intro text in the Category/Section blog layout.

2) If an image is inserted after the Read More tag in an article, it should not appear along with the Intro text in the Category/Section blog layout.

3) If multiple images are present in an article, only the images present before the Read More tag should appear along with the Intro text in the Category/Section blog layout.

4) Where images appear in the Category/Section blog layout, they should respect the positioning information in the article (i.e. Left or Right, margins and/or padding).

For test purposes, in the Category Blog layout http://www.qwerius.co.uk/News/ the last article “Google Instant: Get it working for you” has two images present, one before the Read More and one after.

Hope this helps… Essentially, I am trying to retain standard Joomla behaviour, and JA_Ruby behaviour as shown in http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_ruby</blockquote>

Hello, in the ja ruby template was improve the rendering thumbnail feature, and the source of the thumbnail is one of images inside the article’s content. to template works as you said, please make as following customizations: 1) you open the file: templates/ja_ruby/ja_templatetools_1.5.php and find the following code: [PHP] preg_match ($regex, $row->text, $matches);

if(!count($matches)) preg_match ($regex, $row->fulltext, $matches);[/PHP] replace:[PHP] preg_match ($regex, $row->text, $matches);

[/PHP] 2) or you disable this function: you open templates/ja_ruby/html/com_content/category/blog_item.php and find: [PHP]require_once (JPATH_SITE.DS.’templates’.DS.$mainframe->getTemplate().DS.’ja_templatetools_1.5.php’);
    $image = JA_Tools::extractImage ($this->item, true, $this->imageWidth, $this->imageHeight);[/PHP] and replace: [PHP]$image=””;[/PHP] . You try to follow one of ways to find a best resolving this issue on your site

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum