Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello everybody,
    I have a problem with the Ja_slideshow module: when I place it in the right column, it doesn’t go but if I put it in another position it go. How can I do to understand what is the problem?
    Someone has have the same problem?
    Thank you and sorry for my bad english
    Lucie

Menalto Friend

Did you manage to get this solved yet? If you did please mark this as solved, if not let us know.

kattaweb Friend

I don’t solved this problem, so if you have a solution…:D

Thank you

kattaweb Friend

Goodmorning,
    i’ll try to explain my issue with mod_jaslideshow using Ja Labra template.
    If I place the module either in left or right position the module does’nt work correctly ( only the first image apper and nothing else happens ).
    If I switch to Ja Purity or Ja Iolite templates ( for example ) the module works properly.
    If I switch back to Ja Labra and change the position of the module to user5 position the module works properly again.
    It seems to me there is a kind of bug related to Ja Labra template using mod_jaslideshow in left or right position.

You can find an example at the following url http://demo1.cnademoarea.it

Thank you very much,
    Marco

Menalto Friend

Going to test out and see if i can get same error here.

geekyartist Friend

I have been testing out ja labra and when I switch off coverflow and turn on jaslideflow the first photo comes up but it does not cycle through the photos!

Has this been resolved?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  geekyartist 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum