Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have problems when I want to customize the T3_bs3_blank template, first I put the template setting in enable mode and disable theme-magic to use only less files, then I made the changes in the template/Less/ folder and created new Less files to get order, but these new files are not mapping in the “t3-assets/Less”, also I create a Folder called ?extras? like I saw in the template ja_cagox, but the files does not show in ?t3-assets/less? folder. My Less files are well imported from a vars.less files, so I don?t know what is the problem.

Also I enabled the develope mode in the ja_cagox installation and the Less files are well mapped in the “t3-assets/Less”

Thanks in advance. :confused:

T3_bs3_blank

T3-assets Fodler

Ja_Cagox Instalation

1. template
    2. t3-assets
    3. jacagox-installation
    ditser Friend

Hi,

I found the solution, there is a setting in T3 Template called Addons Extra Style, I select Virtuemart – All pages and the less files were mapped by T3 Framework.

Thanks In Advance

1. t3-configuration
    ditser Friend

Hi,

I found the solution, there is a setting in T3 Template called Addons Extra Style, I select Virtuemart – All pages and the less files were mapped by T3 Framework.

Thanks In Advance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ditser 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum