Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I am trying to make the slideshow bigger – however the mask will not follow

You can have a preview here:

http://www.tracksfortravelers.com/

The mask is still the smaller size. i found some thread on this but no precise solution yet

Help…

thanks!

Christian

Sherlock Friend

Hi syncrocrick ,

The slideshow Mask has an background and I think you have to make adjustment on that background.

syncrocrick Friend

<em>@dathq 183065 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi syncrocrick ,

The slideshow Mask has an background and I think you have to make adjustment on that background.</blockquote>

Thanks – could you tell me where I make this adjustement? I can’t seem to find it.

uniquebiz Friend

syncrocrick;183255Thanks – could you tell me where I make this adjustement? I can’t seem to find it.

Hi syncrocrick

look in templatesja Rasiteimages folder for slide-mask.png that’s the file you should make bigger. Do not forget this .png has transparency which must be preserved when exporting the new size
    Blessings Shannon

syncrocrick Friend

<em>@uniquebiz 183277 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi syncrocrick

look in templatesja Rasiteimages folder for slide-mask.png that’s the file you should make bigger. Do not forget this .png has transparency which must be preserved when exporting the new size
    Blessings Shannon</blockquote>

Shannon,

It makes sense. I did change the size of the image but unfortunately that did not solve my problem. Would you have any other suggestion?

Can I just turn the mask off? Or is there a sizing parameter in the files somewhere?
    Do I need to clear a cache somewhere?

I am at loss.

uniquebiz Friend

syncrocrick;183347Shannon,

It makes sense. I did change the size of the image but unfortunately that did not solve my problem. Would you have any other suggestion?

Can I just turn the mask off? Or is there a sizing parameter in the files somewhere?
    Do I need to clear a cache somewhere?

I am at loss.

Delete teh mask and see what effect it has, I did this in Pyro and had no problem
    Cheers Shannon

syncrocrick Friend

<em>@uniquebiz 183373 wrote:</em><blockquote>Delete teh mask and see what effect it has, I did this in Pyro and had no problem
    Cheers Shannon</blockquote>

You mean to delete the actual .png file? Yes I tried that already and it did not help. But I’ll try again.

Saguaros Moderator

I saw you removed this mask successful. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum