Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Good day

For some reason my megamenu does not work properly. it looks like the default menu. does not look appealing at all

maybe am doing something wrong.

Is there also a way to make the space the menu sits in bigger so it doesn’t not go into a next line

Thanks in advance
    JP

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The mega menu already using the span10, max space , now you can reduce the padding between the menu items , so it all menu item comes in line .
    Add below code in custom.css

.t3-mainnav .navbar .nav > li > a {

padding: 16px!important; }

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The mega menu already using the span10, max space , now you can reduce the padding between the menu items , so it all menu item comes in line .
    Add below code in custom.css

.t3-mainnav .navbar .nav > li > a {

padding: 16px!important; }

jp Friend

Thank you that did the trick

Now just the look of the mega menu itself under the dropdown of “contact us”

jp Friend

Thank you that did the trick

Now just the look of the mega menu itself under the dropdown of “contact us”

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@jptromp 489037 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you that did the trick

Now just the look of the mega menu itself under the dropdown of “contact us”</blockquote>
    Hi can explain in details what u mean by contact us drop down , u can fix the issue with my solution given in last post.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@jptromp 489037 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you that did the trick

Now just the look of the mega menu itself under the dropdown of “contact us”</blockquote>
    Hi can explain in details what u mean by contact us drop down , u can fix the issue with my solution given in last post.

jp Friend

the problem was the look of the megamenu itself…but i just changed it back to joomla module for navigation

thank you

jp Friend

the problem was the look of the megamenu itself…but i just changed it back to joomla module for navigation

thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jp 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum