Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, please help as I have problem with configuring the megamenu. This problem occurs in the quickstart installation I have locally too. As see in the attached image, the submenu of "entertainment" is not displayed it’s supposed to be. I followed the instructions in the documentations already and set the left column to 2 and right column to 10. A way to replicate the problem is that you can try to add submenu to a quickstart installation on your side and you’ll see what I mean. Hopefully it’s only my problem that can be corrected easily. Thanks.

1. megamenu
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can follow the step below

• Go to Admin -> Extensions ->Templates -> JA Teline V Default

• Click megamenu button, check and add the value as my screenshot: http://prntscr.com/dnvvyp

Regards

tsuialex Friend

Hi thanks for your reply. I did exactly the same thing and it generated the result as I show you. Maybe you can try adding submenu to "entertainment" and you’ll see what I mean. Thanks again.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

JA Teline V template is a special template and it loads the module under the menu and it does not support to load the submenu

For example:

and it could not load submenu with this setting that’s why you got this bug on your site.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum