Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have a problem with menu in mobile devices, because when i choose an item in the menu it goes to the section(that’s ok), the problem is that the menu will remain open and will not “close”.

Thanks

1. Screenshot_2014-07-14-15-51-42
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

May I know which device are you checking with? Did you experience the same issue with our demo site here? http://ja-onepage.demo.joomlart.com/

simob89 Friend

I have the same problem
    menu does not close automatically and the principal page (ja onapage) don’t shift left
    i have try with smarphone and browser explorer firefox chrome

Saguaros Moderator

Could you post your site’s URL here so that I can have a look?

simob89 Friend

I have resolved with downgrade t3 v2.3.1 to v2.1.2 (joomla 3.3.3)

greetings

erikvanmileghem Friend

Same issue here – how to ‘downgrade’?
    Or, is there another solution to this?

Edit:
    I tried T3 2.1.2 and it solves original issue while breaking other stuff i have already built (some css backgrounds for example)
    I also tried the latest T3 2.4.1 – this one also has issues similar to the original menu problem.

I’m on Joomla 3.3.6…

Please reply, thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

You can post your site URL here & PM me admin and ftp credentials of your site, I will take a look

erikvanmileghem Friend

I have sent you a PM…

Thanks for looking.

erikvanmileghem Friend

I fixed it, apparently it was looking into the different css files after T3 downgrade…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  erikvanmileghem 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum