Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear support,

Since we use a larger logo I modified the template slightly to fit our logo. For mobile the logo comes in front of the menu and I am not able to resolve this. Would you be so kind to help me out?

This is the link: http://www.goodsgiftguide.com/

Thanks,

niek

cssyeah Moderator

Hi niek,

Is there possibility that you can resize your logo to a smaller scale? Actually, the current logo is too large and does not look good on mobile. With a small logo, we can help you replace the default logo on the mobile.

Niek van Hengel Friend

Thanks,

I added a small (60×60 but size can be changed obviously) logo so hope you can help me get this visible on the mobile themes.

http://www.goodsgiftguide.com/templates/ja_wall/themes/retro/images/logosmall.png

Thanks,

Niek

<em>@cssyeah 418932 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi niek,

Is there possibility that you can resize your logo to a smaller scale? Actually, the current logo is too large and does not look good on mobile. With a small logo, we can help you replace the default logo on the mobile.</blockquote>

cssyeah Moderator

Hi Niek,

Please PM me the FTP account, I’ll help you change CSS rules to show small logo on mobile.

cedjans Friend

<em>@cssyeah 419131 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Niek,

Please PM me the FTP account, I’ll help you change CSS rules to show small logo on mobile.</blockquote>

Hi cssyeah

Can you explane what you did? because I’m here with the same problem..

Thx

Niek van Hengel Friend

I asked the template support of Joomlart. They helped.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Niek van Hengel 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum