Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I uploaded UVITA JA QUICKSTART and apparently everything works right. I just found a difficulty in the mod_jahighslide module. When I open the page, I do not show the images in small format, only shows me the zoomed image. ¿¿??

How can I fix this?

Thank you

1. Sin-título-2
    2. Sin-título-4
    cjmicro Friend

Do you have the folder set up on your site as indicated on the module parameters? If you set up a folder images/stories/highslide/thumbs you may have to create that folder and make it writeable. I would think that type of error would result in a parse error thought, not just the broken images.

That’s the only thing I can think of off hand.

Cheryl

ipoblet Friend

The module and the plugin is configured as the images attached.

I understand that the image is a little reduced vision of the large picture. Or should have a smaller picture and put in another folder?.
    If this is the same image enlarged and was in a wrong folder, you should not show it when I do not zoom.

I installed the quickstart without changing anything, and everything works perfectly, I am surprised that this is just misconfigured.

Thanks again.

1. module-mod_jahighslide
    2. plugin-ja_highslide
    ipoblet Friend

I am not familiar with these forums and I think I have mistakenly given the choice of response. Well my answer by mistake. :((
    Sorry, we do not know how to change this … :-[

I’m still waiting for an urgent solution … I am totally lost with this problem and urges me to fix it.

Thanks for your patience.

cjmicro Friend

I noticed when trying to set up the plugin my editor adds <a href” > to the url in the highslide, so i have to go in with the html editor and make sure that it isn’t messing up your syntax.

cjmicro Friend

I have my plugin configured like this:

Plugin Parameters
    outlineType= rounded-white
    HighSlideCredits= Hide
    loadingText = Loading...
    Thumbnail Image width= 80
    Auto resize image= No
    Path Thumbnail Image= images/stories/slideshow/thumbs/ (i had to create this folder and make it writeable)

Then in the article here is my highslide syntax:

{highslide type="slideshow-caption" url="http://www.wowgraphicdesigns.com/test/images/stories/slideshow/sl-02.jpg, http://www.wowgraphicdesigns.com/test/images/stories/slideshow/sl-03.jpg"}{/highslide}

You can see the example on my test site:
    http://www.wowgraphicdesigns.com/test/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55
    (this page may not be working for long)

Your problem might be having the Auto resize image to Yes (although that does seem to make sense it breaks mine too) I also do not even have the module enabled.

Hope it helps. Cheryl

ipoblet Friend

The problem was that the quickstart does not create the folder:

/ images / resized / images / stories / gallery

If another user comes up with the same problem, just create this folder and give write permissions.

Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ipoblet 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum