Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, i’ve sone probleme with my website with ja_opal template.. The module on right position appare below the site….why?

Sherlock Friend

<em>@marketingbusiness 324331 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, i’ve sone probleme with my website with ja_opal template.. The module on right position appare below the site….why?</blockquote>

Hi marketingbusiness,

Mostly the problem is coming from your article contents those are being shown at your homepage.
    Maybe you have messed up the contents (missing HTML open or close tag for example..) you should try to disable your articles one by one to find out the one holding the problems

marketingbusiness Friend

Thank’s for thw answer but every time I try to post a new article I have the problem….you can see on my web site http://www.uglroma.it Thank’s so much.

marketingbusiness Friend

Please, I need a help. Thank’s!

Sherlock Friend

Hi marketingbusiness,

Would be great if you can pm me your admin account and the FTP info as well, I shall check this out for you in details!

marketingbusiness Friend

Hello,

I don’t know how can I sand the information. I sand a private message to you. Thank’s so much.

Sherlock Friend

Hi marketingbusiness,

I added some table tags into those file of templates/ja_opal/html/mod_janews/blog_item.php and templates/ja_opal/html/mod_janews/default_item.php, It helped to get rid of the problem.

you can check it again yourself.

marketingbusiness Friend

Thank’s so much. But why was this probleme? We’ve not modified the code. Thank’s so much.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@marketingbusiness 325513 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank’s so much. But why was this probleme? We’ve not modified the code. Thank’s so much.</blockquote>

Hi marketingbusiness,

As I mentioned before the problem was coming from your contents, they probably was missing HTML tags (open or close tags), I add there table tags that wrapped your contents and it helped 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum