Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Apparently there is a problem in my web with JA Slideshow2 Module .

I do not know what happened, but the other day I upgraded to Slideshow2 Module and I see that since then when you load the home page takes longer than normal and JA Slideshow2 Module takes to show, keeping the top and an empty long size.
    Can you fix it?
    Thank you very much.

drdig Friend

Sorry, moderators and members of support, but how long I have to wait for the resolution of problems on this forum?

I think more a week is too long, and that is what are you taking to answer my questions.

I still I have two questions without the utmost account or resolve.

Thank you very much.

Phill Moderator

drdig,

Firstly may I apologise for the delay. It seems your post was overlooked which due to the very nature of the forums is easy to do.

Which components did you update when you first noticed this problem? I disabled then re-enabled your slideshow and it appears to be loading quite quickly for me.

drdig Friend

Thank for help.
    Apparently the same thing keeps happening. If you notice, when the page loads the size of the box Slideshow 2 is very long and, once loaded, the normal sample.

Look, when you load all the modules that are below the Slideshow 2 look very bottom of the page.
    This did not happen before updating this module.
    thanks

Phill Moderator

I still cannot see hte problem. For me your page is loading normally. Can you post images detailing what you ae seeing?

drdig Friend

Since failure is not the size of the page, I have to see it reduced.

Look at the bottom looks like the module to be Fair Slideshow and the announcement of Amazon.

Do you see the space so long that appears where it should be the module Slideshow2?

To view it properly you must dsiponer of less than 3 or ADSL 2 Mb

1. prueba-slide
    Sherlock Friend

<em>@drdig 300682 wrote:</em><blockquote>Since failure is not the size of the page, I have to see it reduced.

Look at the bottom looks like the module to be Fair Slideshow and the announcement of Amazon.

Do you see the space so long that appears where it should be the module Slideshow2?

To view it properly you must dsiponer of less than 3 or ADSL 2 Mb</blockquote>

Hi drdig,

You can try this solution, open the file of modules/mod_jaslideshow2/mod_jaslideshow2.php look for this line of code
    window.addEvent(‘load’, function(){

you change it to
    window.addEvent(‘domready’, function(){

Hope that change would help !

drdig Friend

I see two lines with this code.
    Should I replace both?
    Does this change what exactly?
    thanks

Sherlock Friend

<em>@drdig 300705 wrote:</em><blockquote>I see two lines with this code.
    Should I replace both?
    Does this change what exactly?
    thanks</blockquote>

Ok you can replace both, let me know if it does not work !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum