Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am working on the popular places module and i have already modified all the images in the corresponding article. however, when i scroll the module to the right, a couple of the articles’ images appear full size instead of a thumbnail. THis makes the whole module look really bad. I hope anybody can tell me what the problem might be? I appreciate it in advance.

ben

Saguaros Moderator

Hi benmont86,

Could you post your URL here and if possible, some screenshot will be better.

benmont86 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 329739 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi benmont86,

Could you post your URL here and if possible, some screenshot will be better.</blockquote>
    Thanks for the reply saguaros. My url is http://www.visitbolivia.com.bo and I attach a screenshot. Can you see how one of the article’s image gets on top of the others and makes it look weird? Ill really appreciate your help.

1. problem-3
    2. problem-4
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi benmont,

Please try to check the article containing that full image, whether there maybe something with HTML markup or not.

benmont86 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 329895 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Please try to check the article containing that full image.</blockquote>
    Hi saguaros, I already checked that article. i didnt find anything. I even trashed it and made a copy of an article that is functioning properly and changed the name, and it keeps happening. It seems as if the system does not work when I enter the dimensions desired for the image and instead just shows the image full size. any ideas?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Benmont,

Please try to rename that image jungle 20yungas.jpg by removing the space to something like: jungle-20yungas.jpg , clean the cache and let’s me know what’s going on. I received your PM but I cannot access FTP account to make a try to change it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum