Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ciao,
    the button “read more ” does’t work in simple article linked from voice of menu.
    help me please

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@librandi 446715 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ciao,
    the button “read more ” does’t work in simple article linked from voice of menu.
    help me please</blockquote>

Hi IN JA Sugite template Home page does not contains MAIN BODY CONTENT BLOCK (BLOCK THAT IS SHOWING CONTENT component)

So whenever you trying to click on an article of the homepage it will redirect you to home page and article is not coming because homepage does not contain main body block .
    For example on your site homepgae there is a module >>> Scegli la regione
    it has a article >>> Le migliori offerte
    when you click on it , it is not opening because this article category does not selected by any featured or category blog menu .
    You need to create a menu with featured article or category blog and assign the category >>>regionihome in that menu .
    after that whenever you will open any article of this category it will redirect to the menu that you created .
    do the same if this problem is in other categories article .
    P/s : Template style > Featured intro does not have main body so make sure it will not assigned to your other pages except homepage.

Hope it helps

librandi Friend

thanks,
    I don’t understead, if I clik on calabria the article open in conten, but read more does’t appears, calabria is a simple link at an article on main menu, why does’t work?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@librandi 446869 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks,
    I don’t understead, if I clik on calabria the article open in conten, but read more does’t appears, calabria is a simple link at an article on main menu, why does’t work?</blockquote>

Hello calabria is menu with menu type (menu alias ) that is using menu calabria >>>> http://prntscr.com/4p9wao

A single article menu type display the full article>>>http://prntscr.com/4p9xbf . category blog and featured menu type containes multiple article and they contains readmore inthe article . A single article does not contains readmore like category blog/featured etc .

Hope its clear now .

librandi Friend

yes, thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  librandi 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum