Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, i just installed a sh404sef plugin, and it is causing some king of conflick with my home page layout.

Please help me Ja staff, because i really want to use the sh404sef plugin.

1. Untitled
    Stork11 Friend

Hello bakeaboo,

I have checked and could not see any issue as reported. Please re-check and confirm the same.

Regards.

bakeaboo Friend

You couldnt see any issue because i desactivated the plugin, i just activated it again, please check my site.

Stork11 Friend

Hello bakeaboo,

Please update this patch into “/templates/ja_lens/js/wall.js” file.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

1. wall.zip
    bakeaboo Friend

Thank you! it worked!

ghailan Friend

Hi, Stork11, can you do the same fo JA ZITE ? I want this patch, I have the same problem, I need help please

Stork11 Friend

<em>@ghailan 351382 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, Stork11, can you do the same fo JA ZITE ? I want this patch, I have the same problem, I need help please</blockquote>
    Hello ghailan,

Can you describe your problem more details? If possible, would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve. Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum