Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    Firstly, I’m french. Scuse me if my post isn’t clear.
    Here is my problem :

Why little pictures is here ?

My template configuration :

– From image folder
    – Control Buttons : No
    – Contain Thumbnails
    – Vertical left
    – 4

Please help me. Thanks !

TomC Moderator

Can you provide a link to you site?

mariius76 Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 249644 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you provide a link to you site?</blockquote>

http://droit-au-but.com

Identifiant : MARIIUS76
    Mot de Passe : tennis

TomC Moderator

Question . . . . Did you start by installing the quickstart package or just the core template files?

I ask because it appears that you started with just the base template files and, in my strong opinion, it would be much easier to start with the quickstart and sample data and – in essence – work backwards from there. I use this template and (as with any template I start with) I always start with the quickstart package – which starts me off with the same look/layout as the demo version – and simply replace the content I want to replace and unpublish/delete the content/modules I do not.

NOTE: In the case of JA-Methys, however, the images within the quickstart sample data are replaced by image placeholders – which is bothered me at first but, after thinking about it, is actually a good idea seeing as we replace those images anyway.

As it appears that you haven’t yet done a whole lot of modification yet, I highly recommend removing and reinstalling the template using the quickstart package (with sample data) to start.

mariius76 Friend

The quickstart package is : “jatc_methys.zip ?”
    I havn’t installed this file.
    I just started my website.

Thanks for your reply Tcraw1010.

TomC Moderator

If I may ask . . . Are you a JA Template Club member?

:confused:

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@mariius76 249736 wrote:</em><blockquote>The quickstart package is : “jatc_methys.zip ?”
    I havn’t installed this file.
    I just started my website.

Thanks for your reply Tcraw1010.</blockquote>

Hi,

JA Methys template is our commercial product and our technical assistance is available for paid membership, please go head to buy our membership for legal usage and getting help on this.

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum