Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, guys I donwloaded the source file package for this temp, but when I open the files ther is just white block inside. so those beautiful chinese girls are missing, m I doing something wrong ? or is this a big bug like the template for RC 1.5 with no headers?
    did anybody cheked that? :confused:

rgds.

g.akram Friend

So, guys wha’t up ? what’s happening ? is the joomlart.com going down? or are ignoring me ? in 1 week so many request, and no reply’s. What’s going on ?
    Here by the picture of the source file of mageia wich is not working.
    >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

guys please share a working source file if you have….

1. mageasourceerror
    jkab Friend

The source files are mostly of bubbles, which obviously are pretty “empty”, because they are meant to be filled with text from your site. I can see the bubble in your picture, so I don’t understand what’s wrong. Look at the left side, just below the middle, and where the blue line is, you can see the “arrow” from the bubble.

By the way, I think you should stick to posting your questions etc one time, not in several threads…

g.akram Friend

well and I think that developers have to react lill more , to members. Once in 3-4 months I tyr to use the template and it does not work, and I’m not the only one who have this problem, but they do not react, so I suggest…. anyway. And about that source file, normaly all source files have the same stuff in it as in demo page, so I expected that I will see the picture with those chines girl, but that was not there, dont think I’m so stupi and dont know what needs to be in it. I know it very well. I just expect it as default not as some empty rubbish. so dont play rofinffu…. goood, I’m getting realy pissed off now.

jkab Friend

Well, you don’t need to be that offensive/take offence…

The photos used in the header are in the images folder. I don’t think it’s any use to have them in PSD-format since they are just plain JPG photos, and not in several layers or with some graphics etc. Though, having the bubbles in PSD-format makes more sense, since you might want to change the color of these or whatever. And your image is still not “empty rubbish” – it is a bubble.

And is it said when signing up that you get free support just because you are a member…?

g.akram Friend

No, you are right, nobody said that there is free support. It’s just not the way that you comunicate with your members. At least sombody could reply something. An yes I know that I can put another JPG in there, I did too. It’s just not right how it is going on here with this template. so many questions, no reply’s it means they made something wha’t not test. I mean with RC template, if not well tested why put it there, I lost so much time on it. If there was no RC template I’v had done it with stable from the start. so it was better I think no to put there a template wich will give so much problem. this is not a beta testing place. About me dont worry I got the site working. The design I like very much like I said before. http://www.thuisbellen.nl you can see, I’m almost finished.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  g.akram 16 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum