Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

<em>@wooohanetworks 105322 wrote:</em><blockquote>To listen would save you the time and please do not short my username, you may misinterprete it anyhow, thanks.

To this case, it is a global site error, you all can save yourself time, it appears no one can currently download. There appears to be no problem with anyones account, we all have paid much money, this is an error with the site, the staff may not be aware of it as normal business hours are from monday to friday and most of us are also in a different time zone.

In the worst case the site was hacked, in the best case it is a simple issue.</blockquote>

i was referring to notifying the mods as you’ve also stated in your post. PLEASE READ!

SP Media Friend

Has the main thread been marked to require admin attention?

interfx Friend

Anyone think they’re working on it yet? or won’t unitl Monday?

My weekends are important, as this is when I have time to work on my Joomla sites…

Hope they get it up soon!

thk78 Friend

Hello, where is the support. We can’t download…………………………..please help.:

scotty Friend

It is quiet possible that Joomlart are busy upgrading all templates to 1.5.9 and this is temporarily causing problems for downloads.

paul51 Friend

I’ve the same problem! What’s the problem?

magicbag Friend

scotty;105466It is quiet possible that Joomlart are busy upgrading all templates to 1.5.9 and this is temporarily causing problems for downloads.

This may be so but if they were working on this, one would think that they would have posted in this form about such upgrading, fixes or solutions. I have submitted two tickets and have not had any response.

I also only have the weekend to work on my sites and this one has been compleatly killed :((

The strange thing is that I am able to DL different sizes of the Quick Start (0Kb, 237Kb, 1.5Mb & 5.8Mb) and I did get the entire Source package. I thought I go the entire JA Erica 1.5 QS but when I installed it to my host, started building the site I found that JA Login module was missing. Now I have to wonder what else was missing and will proable delete all my work and start from scratch once they fix their site.

At this point, I hope they fix it by Monday!

wooohanetworks Friend

Well, by now, I just downloaded JA Mageia and it works again.

bennitos Friend

Here the official JA response:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/issues-with-download-system/

Keep checking that topic for further updates.

Michael Casha Friend
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum