Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve installed JA Cloris with Quickstart and I have problems to see the default page. When I clicked my domain there are the following message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in /home/hostpyme/public_html/nubecms.com/components/com_k2/helpers/route.php on line 55

Thanks!

Andreu

aman204 Friend
    andaservices Friend

Thank you very much.

2Patrick Friend

Just downloaded the JA Cloris Quickstart ( J 1.5 )
    However, during installation it does not allow the installation of sample content and final screen is :

Notice: Undefined index: DBtype in /home/marretts/public_html/installation/installer/models/model.php on line 764

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JException::getNullDate() in /home/marretts/public_html/installation/installer/helper.php on line 290

Is there a problem with JA Cloris ( 1.5 ) Quickstart ?

I have tried other JA Quickstarts but this is the 1st time I get an installation problem.

aman204 Friend

<em>@2Patrick 222503 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just downloaded the JA Cloris Quickstart ( J 1.5 )
    However, during installation it does not allow the installation of sample content and final screen is :

Notice: Undefined index: DBtype in /home/marretts/public_html/installation/installer/models/model.php on line 764

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JException::getNullDate() in /home/marretts/public_html/installation/installer/helper.php on line 290

Is there a problem with JA Cloris ( 1.5 ) Quickstart ?

I have tried other JA Quickstarts but this is the 1st time I get an installation problem.</blockquote>

Please ensure that you have followed the steps outlined here for installing quickstart::

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-install-joomlart-quickstart/

Mainly, I would suggest to go with this method::

<blockquote>Upload the zip file to your host and extract it using cPanel or other File Manger Tools if possible.</blockquote>

as it would have less chances for missing files during installation

2Patrick Friend

Hi

I must installed quiet a few quickstarts since 2008.I am familiar with the steps as indicated above.

But I still get the errors ..in fact the 1st error comes after the initial configuration ( snap attached )

THIS IS THE 1st time something like this has happened.

1. cant-install-sample-Joomla-quickstart-files
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  2Patrick 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum