Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    When I search in google “adbaloren sac” in the item that indicating the web http://www.abdbalorensac.com next to the name Adbaloren, I want to change the rest, “Responsive Joomla template for decor and …”
    Thanks for help me.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please check the meta data from the global configurations and for the Home menu of your site .
    Menu >> Home > options > Meta data .
    Change meta descriptions and keywords with your data , On Google it will take time to update as your site is already indexed ,
    For more info on this you can contact to Google webmaster .

japaza Friend

I did what you told me two days ago but still the same. attached image

japaza Friend

japaza Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@japaza 484421 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did what you told me two days ago but still the same. attached image

</blockquote>
    Hi In this case you need to contact to Google as your site is indexed on Google .

PS : On Google it not change within a week or days it can depend on indexing of your site . For more info Contact your Google webmaster .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@japaza 484421 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did what you told me two days ago but still the same. attached image

</blockquote>
    Hi In this case you need to contact to Google as your site is indexed on Google .

PS : On Google it not change within a week or days it can depend on indexing of your site . For more info Contact your Google webmaster .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

</blockquote>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum