Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    virtuemart does not work with this template, even in your demo the cart is not updated, there is not the price of products if you try to purchase: anyone can help me?
    Thanks 🙂

Stork11 Friend

<em>@filomena78 326821 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    virtuemart does not work with this template, even in your demo the cart is not updated, there is not the price of products if you try to purchase: anyone can help me?
    Hello filomena78,

Please check if your browser enables to accept cookie or not. Your browser must enable to accept cookie so that you can update your shopping cart.

Regards.

Joaquim Capel Friend

I have the same problem, if i change template everything works fine with virtuemart.

juliaroder Friend

i have the same problem, searched in the forum and found some template update issues, but the problem doesnt dispear by deleting the cart folder from components/virtuemart/ html…
    also checked javascript and css set to no…
    please help

alemao59 Friend

I have the same problems too. Prices are not shown when you go to the shopping card or trying to checkout. Even on your demo site it doesnt work.

Stork11 Friend

Hello all,

I find that cache caused this problem. You can exclude cache for “VM Shopping cart” module position. In this case, the position is “right”. So you can add “position=right” in “Cache Exclude” of “Template manager”.

Hope this help.

Regards.

1. cache_exclude
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum