Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Make the first suggestions – and (temporarily) leave the home page video issue alone (i.e. with the space created). I’d like to see what’s going on and see if I can assist further.

Tech-xml Friend

@tomc OK, I’ll leave it at that

Tech-xml Friend

Tech-xml Friend

TomC Moderator

<em>@insofticursos 479223 wrote:</em><blockquote>@TomC OK, I’ll leave it at that</blockquote>

Not seeing any changes anywhere :((

TomC Moderator

<em>@insofticursos 479223 wrote:</em><blockquote>@TomC OK, I’ll leave it at that</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

Tech-xml Friend

<em>@TomC 479183 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try This . . ..

Within file path –> /components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/css/kunena.forum-min.css
    at line 1, modify as follows:

#Kunena {
    line-height: 1.333em;
    margin: 0;
    padding-top: 50px;
    }

You can, of course, play around with the pixel value for the “padding-top” property until you arrive at the result you’re most happy with.

Hope That Helps.</blockquote>

@tomc sorry, had it wrong, just let this modification

Tech-xml Friend

Within file path –> /components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/css/kunena.forum-min.css

#Kunena {
    }

You can, of course, play around with the pixel value for the “padding-top” property until you arrive at the result you’re most happy with.

Tech-xml Friend

#Kunena {
    }

Tech-xml Friend

@tomc you found any solution? The site is off with CSS optimization and am facing the same problem in other components.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @insofticursos,

Could you please clarify a little bit about the problem you’re getting with or provide a screenshot indicate the problem so I can assist you better ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @insofticursos,

Could you please clarify a little bit about the problem you’re getting with or provide a screenshot indicate the problem so I can assist you better ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @insofticursos,

Tech-xml Friend

@adam M Some components have problems in the header section. The height of this misfit:

That link is possible to see the problem: http://goo.gl/yGYe8b

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

This topic contains 47 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tech-xml 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum