Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

@adam M Any solution?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @insofticursos,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please provide a temporary admin account via private reply since I have to login in order to see the link you provide.

Tech-xml Friend

@adam M Send a PM with data

Adam M Moderator

Hi @insofticursos,

Thanks for the info but when I try to access this link http://goo.gl/yGYe8b with the temporary admin account, I got this error message “Voc? n?o est? autorizado a visualizar este recurso“.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @insofticursos,

Thanks for the info but when I try to access this link http://goo.gl/yGYe8b with the temporary admin account, I got this error message “Voc? n?o est? autorizado a visualizar este recurso“.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @insofticursos,

Tech-xml Friend

@adam M I think it’s because this menu is set to Guest only.

You can create a temporary menu login to test
    The problem also happens when you logoff and do other types of section.

Tech-xml Friend

Tech-xml Friend

Tech-xml Friend

@adam M You found a solution? Sorry to ask, but this problem has affected my website and I’m late for some tasks because of it.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @insofticursos,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have checked this part and see that you modified the template and assign module position “left-menu” there (where you put the module with Login button).

There’s 1 module named “Login Usu?rio” in module position “left-menu” with access level set to Guest and module “Sair“, please recheck.

Tech-xml Friend

@adam M I changed the “Exit” module access to the Registered level (is the site logoff).

If you need to make a change in access, I authorize you to do.

Tech-xml Friend

@adam M I changed the “Exit” module access to the Registered level (is the site logoff).

Tech-xml Friend

Adam M Moderator

Hi @insofticursos,

Look like you misunderstood my answer. I mean currently, there are 2 modules in position “left-menu” and one of them is set with access level “Guest“.

After you logged in with Guest account, the 2nd module is displayed right below the Login button because there’s not enough space there.

Could you please clarify a little bit about your desire result so I can assist you better ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

This topic contains 47 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tech-xml 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum