Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m having some template problems since the joomla 3.2 update.

In template configuration, there´s a warning message about JFolder and some missing files and folders.

When I make a new assignment, everything gets into default, so if I wanted red, everything gets into blue.

phong nam Friend

Hi rodro,

Thank you for your feedback. I has discussed with our developer and got confirmation that the current T3 system plugin (JA Brisk runs on) and our T3v3 templates are not compatible with Joomla 3.2 for now and they have been working hard to upgrade our extensions to new Joomla 3.2 version in coming weeks.

It will be great that you can roll back to Joomla 3.1.5 and wait for us to release the updates.

mrmastii Friend

Just wanted to add a note that I too am facing similar issue with 3.2, please keep us posted with the revision
    Thanks
    -MM

phong nam Friend

Hi mrmastii,

I will try to ask our biz team for sending a newsletter to JA Members on this major update if possible and you also can keep track on our updates blog to get any updated news on this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum