Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I was installing DP Calendar on JA Nex with Joomla 2.5.24 and last version of JA Nex for J2.5. My problem is I can’t see the calendar. I created the item on the menu and I can’t see it on the frontend (http://www.clubinefbcn.cat/calendari)

I tried a solution I read on the forums but nothing happens
    .fc-view.fc-view-month.fc-grid a {
    display: block !important;
    }

With JCal Pro I don’t have any problem for see but with DP Calendar yes. Which could be the problem?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    is your issue is solved … ?
    i can see the calander on front end >>>>http://prntscr.com/4ad7lz

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

I’ve just successfully created a “DP Calendar” menu item for your “Main Menu”:

You might have struggled to see it displayed on your site when you were creating it yourself just simply because you didn’t clear T3 cache? Could it be the case? 🙂

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex

@ Pankaj

The calendar on your screenshot gets generated by “JCal Pro” component.

Hope this helps.

1. dp_calendar_ok
    ceinef Friend

Hello,

No pankajsharma, I put at the moment the JCal Pro because it goes well as alexsmirnov said.

Alexsmirnov, thanks for open me the eyes, I saw what did u do and now I understood what happens. I have problems with DP Calendar and the theme on Chrome and Firefox, with Internet Explorer and Safari it goes ok. Could you give me any solution more or I have to contact with the creator of the component? Of course I’m catching the page while I’m doing the changes.

Thanks pankajsharma & alexsmirnov

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to hear that so far you’ve found out assistance to you helpful.

<em>@ceinef 440146 wrote:</em><blockquote>

…I have problems with DP Calendar and the theme on Chrome and Firefox, with Internet Explorer and Safari it goes ok. Could you give me any solution more or I have to contact with the creator of the component? …

</blockquote>

Without testing, it’s hard to say on which side the problem your are currently experiencing lies: on the side of “DP Calendar” or on the side of our “JA Nex” template.

Do you have a copy of you current http://www.clubinefbcn.cat web-site installed somewhere on your remote hosting? If you do, I’d suggest you try to switch to the Joomla’s default template “Protostar” and test “DP Calendar” according to your requirements once again.

Obviously, if the issue(s) won’t persist under “Protostar”, then it will be a clear proof that the issue lies with “JA Nex” template. And visa versa: if the issue persist under “Protostar”, then it will be a clear indication that the issue lies with “DP Calendar” extension itself and you will need request assistance from its creators.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alex

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Just for your information: to help our staff should they wish to investigate your system, I’ve switched your Super Administrator’s language for his backend panel to default English.

Regards,

Alex

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

The only problem I’ve found with your DP Calendar Pro display under our JA Nex template is your “Rugby” calendar web-page not displaying under Firefox:

All menu items by the DP Calendar Pro types get created and displayed just fine, both under Chrome and Firefox. You can have a look at created by me a test menu item “Test My DP Calendar Menu Items” and its sub-items (as this menu item have access level “Special”, to see it you have to login to your front end):

Our out of the box JA Nex displays DP Calendar Pro calendar web-page just fine:

I suggest you contact DP Calendar Pro team to investigate why its calendar web-page wouldn’t display.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex

1. dp_calendar_menu_items_from_backend
    2. rugby_calendar_not_opening_up_in_firefox
    3. dp_calendar_menu_tiems_under_firefox
    4. dp_calendar_calendar_webpage_dispalyed_by_janex_outofthebox
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alexsmirnov 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum